February 08, 2007

Life in your Mind

Tell me now who you are
tell me now, what do you want
because i can't understand in this life
what my heart try to make me understand.
You just come some day of january,
with your smile and your shiny
you just start to share some pretty time
and that empty in this crazy life.
Why i want to share more time with you,
it would be the aloness that it is sorround us,
it would be that we are alone in this land,
without anybody that we had.
So far from you i want to be,
because i'm scared of ME,
i'm scare about the feelings
of plenty gratitude or love
of plenty generosity and warm
of something that i don't understand
but i feel good and i don't know why.
Give me an answer o my Lord,
because i feel that i lost the road,
give me a sign that what he is,
because my moon is not more here.
Oh sweet moon come back to me,
because i don't want to forget what you mean.
Oh dark night give me bak my moon,
cause i don't want to take another road.
So confusing and so frustated
could be a happiness in your eyes.
So confusing and so strange
could be your company and your time.
Give me swings sweet moon,
to be now with you,
cause i don't know what i'm doing
cause i don't want to lose my mind.

No comments: